By visiting the polka dokka website with your computer or mobile devices set to accept cookies, you are consenting to the way we use our cookies, both on our website and via other ways we get in touch with you (e.g. Facebook, newsletters, etc.) Here in this guide, you can find out how to modify the settings of your internet browser, so you know when you receive a new cookie or can disable cookies altogether.
Cookies are useful to us and can help you to improve your experience because:
– They help us to recognise you on our site, so we can recommend products we think you’ll like and show you only the information we think you’ll be interested in seeing.
– We can remember your specified preferences and search parameters so that your visits to our website are more tailored and pleasant.
– We can keep track of items stored in your shopping cart.
– We can stop fraudulent activities in their tracks.
– We can make your shopping experience a safe one.
– We can make advertising relevant to you and your interests.
The Help tab on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. You can also disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons by changing the add-on settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer. If you choose not to receive cookies, some functions might not be working properly and you might not be able to make purchases.
We accept various payment methods, including credit card, PayPal, Direct Bank Transfer, FPS & PayMe: